Civil Engineering is a professional engineering that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, airports, sewerage systems, pipelines and railways. If there was no Civil engineering, there won’t be historic wonders like Taj Mahal, London bridge, Howrah Bridge and Coliseum of Rome etc. The course also teaches the development of better infrastructural facilities to sustain an eco-friendly environment. The course is offered both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
SCOPE OF CIVIL ENGINEERING:
Civil Engineering is one of the oldest, traditional branches of Engineering. It is a core branch as well as an evergreen one, gives broad opportunity to work. The construction and infrastructural development projects are on the rise in the coming days and this will demand more civil engineers. To define the future prospects for civil engineering graduates in India, lucrative opportunities can be expected in construction, energy, and power sector. In fact, civil engineering is one branch of engineering that has lesser unemployment rate than the other branches.
• For undergraduate, the candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
• For postgraduate, the candidate should have 4 years of the bachelor degree in Civil engineering with minimum passing percentage 55%.
A career as a civil engineer offers several lucrative job avenues in both public & private sector. Some popular options include consulting firms, railways, defence force, and municipal corporations. It includes different specializations
The aim of every graduate is to get a highly paid job. Experience plays a vital role in influencing your salary package. Engineers with skills like Project Management, Visual Basic (VB), Engineering Design, and Microsoft Project add value to their package.
JOB POST FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING:
Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Civil Engineer
Quality control Executive
Planning and Designer officer
The below are some of the top Civil Engineering College in Abroad and India.
• Deakin University, Canada
• Warsaw University of Technology, Poland
• Hochschule Biberach University of Applied Science, Germany
• University of Warwick, UK
• University of Maryland, USA
• University of Strathclyde, UK
• Gdansk University of Technology, Poland
• Cardiff University, UK
• University of Twente, Netherland
• University of British Columba, Canada
• Cracow University of Technology, Poland
• University of Greenwich, UK
• Czech Technical University, Czech Republic
• University of Windsor, Canada
• Nothern Arizona, USA
• Riga Technical University, Latvia
• University of Warwick, UK.
We give an overview of Civil Engineering. Hope you find this information useful. Inspira International is the one of the top Educational Consultant in Chennai, India. For further more details and admissions in the Top Civil Engineering Colleges contact our expert career counsellors 9543313344, 9003129899.