Tuition fees in Germany are very less when comparing with other countries. The state government finance most of universities and colleges, hence very fewer fees is paid by the students. States in Germany have the option to decide to offend the tuition fees or not. Students have to know the clean plan on their rent, food, books and other expenses. The money to pay these expenses can be paid by doing a part time job.
The other opportunity to pay the study expenses is to seek for scholarships. You can expect scholarship from the different foundations or organizations available in Germany. You can either seek for a scholarship from your home country or from Germany itself. The scholarships from the German Academic Foundations are available. Students can search through the WebPages listed with scholarships to find the best-suited one. The proof of economical sources must be submitted to show that one has 8,000 Euros per year from different sources on applying for the Germany visa. This proof is used later on getting the scholarships in Germany. Scholarships can be obtained from Government, NonGovernment or from University specifics to study in Germany.
Government funded scholarships
• DAAD Scholarships: The German Academic Exchange Service offers plenty of scholarships for international students to pay the expenses of study in Germany.
• Erasmus+ Scholarships: Erasmus+ is known as the largest provider of scholarships to study and pay the living expenses in the European Countries. Erasmus+ is functioning under European Commission.
• Alfred Toepfer Foundation: Students from European countries can avail the scholarship from this foundation excluding Germany students.
• Einstein International Postdoctoral Fellowship: Scholarship provided for postdoctoral courses.
• Heinrich Boll Scholarships for International Students: International students pursuing master’s or Ph.D. can avail scholarship from Heinrich Boll foundation.
• Humboldt Research Fellowships for Postdoctoral Researchers: Students from any nationality pursuing any Postdoctoral research are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
• Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) Scholarships: International students who have completed a university degree in their home country and willing to Pursue Master’s and Ph.D. at Germany can avail scholarships from KAS.
• Kurt Hansen Science Scholarships: Science scholarships to study in Germany available to students who are training to become teachers in the field of science.
Even though the tuition fees paid for the courses studying in Germany is very low, there are highly available options to obtain the Scholarships to satisfy the expenses which are being supportive for the students in Germany.
We at Inspira International from overseas education consultants in Chennai, Guides you to secure admissions in both public and private universities in Germany. Contact our student counseling experts for your admissions.