Study MBBS abroad - MBBS admissions in Chennai Tamilnadu
Get entry to your selected MBBS course running in to the top abroad university with experts assistance of Inspira International.Inspira International, No.1 overseas education consultants in Chennai provides all information regarding Universities, Institutions, Colleges, in all the streams which include MBBS admissions in Chennai, Dental, Pharmacy, Engineering, Applied Medicine, Management, Architecture & all other professional courses. Our consultative approach is mainly helping & recognizing the students for choosing right Institutions or Universities for making a bright career. With our guidance and support, your dream of study MBBS abroad shall also come true.
The Medical Profession is one of the best Profession in the society, as their work is to ensure preventive, curative and provide health care service among the public. The Medical Profession creates the best doctors all over the world who are in service with people in the society. And coming to the Medicine study, the student who is strong enough with a real interest and a enough patience in this field can only survive in this medicine field because without any interest you cannot afford service to the people for the treatment. A Physician also called as a Doctor who study medicine to cure illness and injuries. The doctor’s work is to maintain one’s health with the practice of medicine.
Steps to become a Doctor:
- The first step of becoming a doctor is that the student have to undergo 4 years of Bachelor’s degree (MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) with 1 year of training in the hospital
- Once the training is over the student has to take up the Medical College Admission Test.
- If you are qualified in that admission test you will be getting a work license.
How to study MBBS and the Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidate should be the minimum age of 17 years
- Must have passed HSC examination with 50% of aggregate in PCB.
- The Candidate must also have taken the Medical Entrance Exam conducted by state or central government.
- If the candidate is qualified in the conducted entrance exam then the candidate can apply for the Medical Counselling or with help of the mark the candidate can also join in the management colleges directly.
The MBBS Specializations include all varieties in the particular branch
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
Not only MBBS there are many Medical Specializations which include
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- Doctor of Medicine
- Master of Surgery
- Doctorate in Medicine
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Ayurvedic and siddha medicine
Career and Jobs
The most precious thing is getting MBBS admissions in Tamilnadu. Once that is over you are the luckiest person in the world because the medical profession offers you good career as this field is more reputed, demand and the hardworking field. The Choice of choosing the best industry or hospital is important , you can even shine in this field with the perfect growth.