Natural science is the study where it deals with the knowledge of physics , chemistry, biology and geology. There are many different fields in sciences one among all is Natural sciences. Natural science study is about the environment and the branch of study with the work around. Natural sciences deal mostly with the astronomy and geology. Astronomy is actually the study of planets and solar systems.
Branches of Natural Science
- Earth science.
- Materials science.
- Certificate and Degree Programs in Natural Sciences
- Degree Programs in Biology by Level
- Degree Programs in Chemistry by Level
- Graduate Degrees in Natural Science Management
Natural science having a lot of job opportunities in the organizations as a position of manager , teacher or scientist. Once you complete the study of natural science your job is to supervise the work of scientists , chemists and all. You can also deal directly with the research and development.
- High School Teacher
- Natural Sciences Manager
- Research Technician
- Environmental Specialist
- Laboratory Scientist
- Geological or Petroleum Technician
- Cartographer and Photogrammetrist
- Marine Biologist
- Environmental Scientist
- Occupational Health and Safety Specialist
- Anthropologist or Archeologist
- Biochemist and Biophysicist
- Physicists and Astronomers
- Medical Scientist
- Laboratory technician.
- Clinical research specialist.
- Technical writer.
- Food and drug analyst.
- Elementary, middle or high school teacher.
Why Natural sciences study?
Natural science study is more important in developing the environment . This plays a vital role in our lives. The most fundamental part of life science is to guard the environment and living organisms.