Study Bachelor/Masters of Architecture (B.Arch., M.Arch) in Europe
Architecture initially teaches you the art of designing houses, skyscrapers, office spaces, shopping centres, malls and hotels. It is one of the unique courses as it has a combination of culture, design, and science and technology. Architecture programmes are creative in nature and it blends technology with arts. The course not only imparts knowledge about designing structures but also teaches you the concept of planning.
Pursuing an undergraduate course in architecture will award you with B.Arch degree while an M.Arch degree at the postgraduate level.
Why to study Architecture in Europe?
The program is designed for students to become familiar with the architecture and culture in the European countries of Germany, Czech, Austria, and Switzerland etc. In addition to experiencing historically significant works of architecture and important modern works of architecture, the program will explore the interrelated nature of culture and the built environment.
Through direct observation and study, including live sketching, diagramming, and writing, students will learn to heighten their observational skills and analyse the impacts of their surroundings. We will have opportunities to experience works by many of the most influential architects of our day.
Studying in Europe allows you to explore the world – while you study and when you finish your Degree in Europe. Europe is increasingly popular as a study destination for students who want something a little different. Study and learn with students from all corners of the world, discover a new language, and develop your independence at a university in Europe.
Europe has developed a quality assurance scheme, covering all European higher education courses. You’ll find European degrees are great value for money – tuition fees and living expenses are very reasonable, international scholarships are widely available, and education is highly valued in all countries.
Paris or Denmark? Switzerland or Spain? The choice is endless – from highly ranked research universities to smaller, specialized European colleges. European courses will open your eyes to new opportunities – and give you an education that employers around the world will really value and respect.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for Architecture in Europe:
• For UG: The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from CBSE or any other equivalent examination board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as core subjects. The candidates should also fulfil minimum qualifying marks (55%) in aggregate of the subjects.
• For PG: The candidate should have a B.Arch degree with a minimum passing percentage (55%) in aggregate of the subjects studied at the degree level.
Intake of Architecture in Europe :
For the April intake, the application process begins from October to January
For the September intake, the application process begins from January to May
Time duration for UG & PG Course :
The UG course is for duration of 3 to 4 Years
The PG course is for duration 2 years.
Scope of Architecture:
The best part of being an architect is that you can be anything.
After graduation the usual path:
• You can join architectural firms and work on architecture projects.
• Join infrastructure firms as an architect
• Be a free lance interior designer if you like it ( wouldn’t suggest this though, always get some experience first)
Something offbeat which need your love for architecture
• Be a conservationist architect and work on conservation of heritage projects. Need a lot of training for this.
• Work with NGOs developing architectural solutions to real issues
• Be an architectural photographer. All you need is a good camera and how to use ‘Rule of Thirds’
• If you have good writing skills you can be an architectural journalist covering projects throughout the world. Very less scope in India as of now, mostly with architectural magazines.
• Many architects also become graphic designers.
• You can design furnitures of your own and have a studio.
• Be an exhibition designer
• Be a set designer in movies.
We give an overview of study Bachelors/Masters in Architecture in Europe. Hope you find this information useful. Inspira International is the one of the top Educational Consultant in Chennai, India. For further more details and admissions contact our expert career counsellors 9543313344, 9003129899.