Malaysia is one of the most developed countries in Asia with Kula Lumpur as the capital city. It is one of Asia’s top tourist destination with well-structured cities and roads with a lot of natural resources. The Malaysian education system is one of the best education systems in the world with modern technologies and facilities. The Medical stream is highly developed in Malaysia and a student’s first choice to study MBBS in an Asian country will be Malaysia. The students who like to study MBBS abroad then Malaysia is the best option for your MBBS studies.
The implementation of NEET as eligibility for the MBBS admission in India and students are provided admissions in Indian medical college on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET examination. A large number of Indian students who wish to study MBBS in India are not able to get admission in the Indian medical colleges.
The only option for Indian students who are not able to obtain high marks in NEET examination is to study in a foreign country. Most of the south Indians opts to study MBBS in Malaysia. Malaysia is like a second home for south Indians. Tamil is also an official language of Malaysia so a good number of students from Tamil Nadu study their MBBS in Malaysia.
The Universities which provides MBBS or MD education and are affiliated with MQA (Malaysian Qualifying Authority), WHO (World Health Organisation) WDOMS ( world directory of medical schools, FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research), WFME ( World federation of Medical Education) are listed below.
1) Lincoln University College.
2) Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Medical Centre
3) Universiti Sains Malaysia School of Medical Science
4) University Malaya Medical Centre
5) International Medical University
6) Universiti Putra Malaysia Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences.
7) Universiti Malaysia Sarawak Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
8) International Islamic University Malaysia Kulliyyah of Medicine
9) Penang Medical College
10) Universiti Kuala Lumpur Royal College Medicine of Perak
11) Melaka Manipal Medical College Faculty of Medicine
12) Universiti Malaysia Sabah School of Medicine
13) Universiti Teknologi MARA Faculty of Medicine
14) Monash University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
15) Allianze University College of Medical Sciences
16) UCSI University Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
17) Cyberjaya University College of Medical Science Faculty of Medicine
18) Management & Science University International Medical School
19) SEGi University Faculty of Medicine
20) MAHSA University College Faculty of Medicine
21) Quest International University Perak Faculty of Medicine
22) Widad University College
23) Taylor’s University School of Medicine
24) Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences (FMHS)
25) Perdana University Graduate School of Medicine
The duration of a medical degree in Malaysia is 5 years which includes first two years of theoretical and the last three years clinical practice under specialist supervision. The fee structure in Malaysian universities for MBBS degree starts from 70 lakhs INR for whole five years.
Inspira International is the well-known education consultants in Chennai guides you to secure admission in top universities for your MBBS study in Malaysia. Contact our education counselors for more details and secure your admission immediately due to high demand for Malaysian universities.